Fantasy alongside reality

Bad news never had good timing.

Monday, October 24, 2005

& I <3 Michelle Chia says:
dont like you
& I <3 Michelle Chia says:
im going ahead with the divorce
your bitter goodbye is ringing through this quiet night, XDDD says:
oh i very like you lar
& I <3 Michelle Chia says:
wah lao!
& I <3 Michelle Chia says:
SO MEAN!
your bitter goodbye is ringing through this quiet night, XDDD says:
FINE
& I <3 Michelle Chia says:
GOODBYE, NAT
your bitter goodbye is ringing through this quiet night, XDDD says:
HEY WHO'S THE ONE WHO ASKED FOR THE DIVORCE
& I <3 Michelle Chia says:
AND I WILL KEEP THE HOUSE
your bitter goodbye is ringing through this quiet night, XDDD says:
-________________-
your bitter goodbye is ringing through this quiet night, XDDD says:
SHUT UP
your bitter goodbye is ringing through this quiet night, XDDD says:
THE HOUSE IS MINE
your bitter goodbye is ringing through this quiet night, XDDD says:
EVERYTHING IS MINE
& I <3 Michelle Chia says:
hahahha rose and ted
& I <3 Michelle Chia says:
go be like weeds (running all over the place)
& I <3 Michelle Chia says:
i shall go pull them out now
& I <3 Michelle Chia says:
the garden is sooooooooo filthy
your bitter goodbye is ringing through this quiet night, XDDD says:
WE HAD THE PRENUP, AND WE HAVENT BEEN MARRIED FOR MORE THAN A YEAR YET
your bitter goodbye is ringing through this quiet night, XDDD says:
SO TOO BAD
& I <3 Michelle Chia says:
yeah not more than a year therefore you get NOTHING
your bitter goodbye is ringing through this quiet night, XDDD says:
YOU get nothing
your bitter goodbye is ringing through this quiet night, XDDD says:
IM THE HUSBAND
your bitter goodbye is ringing through this quiet night, XDDD says:
THE WEALTHY
your bitter goodbye is ringing through this quiet night, XDDD says:
BIG BUSINESSMAN
& I <3 Michelle Chia says:
HUSBAND MAY NOT BE THE WEALTHY ONE LOH
your bitter goodbye is ringing through this quiet night, XDDD says:
LOL
& I <3 Michelle Chia says:
OKAY SHUT UP, I DONT WANT TO WASTE TIME ON YOU ALREADY HURHURHURHUR
& I <3 Michelle Chia says:
I SHALL GO STUDY CHINESE
your bitter goodbye is ringing through this quiet night, XDDD says:
FINE BYE
& I <3 Michelle Chia says:
SETTLE WITH YOU ON TUESDAY MANZXzxzZXZX
your bitter goodbye is ringing through this quiet night, XDDD says:
OKIEXXXxxxXXxxXXXx
your bitter goodbye is ringing through this quiet night, XDDD says:
BUAiZzz~
& I <3 Michelle Chia says:
BUAIZZZ
& I <3 Michelle Chia says:
HAHAHAHHA!
your bitter goodbye is ringing through this quiet night, XDDD says:
LOL!
& I <3 Michelle Chia says:
awww we still have so much telepathy
your bitter goodbye is ringing through this quiet night, XDDD says:
yeah, awww you still wna go ahead with the divorce?
your bitter goodbye is ringing through this quiet night, XDDD says:
it'd be such a waste
your bitter goodbye is ringing through this quiet night, XDDD says:
so yi2 han4
& I <3 Michelle Chia says:
yeah loh haha
& I <3 Michelle Chia says:
or i can be like julie cooper and try to poison you
your bitter goodbye is ringing through this quiet night, XDDD says:
-_-
your bitter goodbye is ringing through this quiet night, XDDD says:
okay bye ching, chinese!
& I <3 Michelle Chia says:
okok byebye
& I <3 Michelle Chia says:
watch out
& I <3 Michelle Chia says:
from now on you should only drink from your own flask
your bitter goodbye is ringing through this quiet night, XDDD says:
lol, mad eye moody!
& I <3 Michelle Chia says:
yes thats why hahaha
your bitter goodbye is ringing through this quiet night, XDDD says:
okay, we're so random
your bitter goodbye is ringing through this quiet night, XDDD says:
first, oc then chinese then divorce and now harry potter
your bitter goodbye is ringing through this quiet night, XDDD says:
aiwei will love us
your bitter goodbye is ringing through this quiet night, XDDD says:
lol
& I <3 Michelle Chia says:
huh.
& I <3 Michelle Chia says:
as in she will love us for being random
& I <3 Michelle Chia says:
or love us for harry potter.
your bitter goodbye is ringing through this quiet night, XDDD says:
-_-
your bitter goodbye is ringing through this quiet night, XDDD says:
for harry potter
& I <3 Michelle Chia says:
haha okayyyyyy
& I <3 Michelle Chia says:
GO STUDY LA.
& I <3 Michelle Chia says:
i know you cant bear to part with me
& I <3 Michelle Chia says:
GO.
your bitter goodbye is ringing through this quiet night, XDDD says:
AWWWW.
your bitter goodbye is ringing through this quiet night, XDDD says:
more like you cant bear to part with me.
your bitter goodbye is ringing through this quiet night, XDDD says:
dont deny it, its unhealthy (:
& I <3 Michelle Chia says:
im perfectly healthy, thanks
& I <3 Michelle Chia says:
GO AND STUDY.
& I <3 Michelle Chia says:
NOW.
& I <3 Michelle Chia says:
SHOO.
your bitter goodbye is ringing through this quiet night, XDDD says:
(: BYE WIFEY, YOU KNW YOU LOVE ME.
& I <3 Michelle Chia says:
do you mind i just ate
your bitter goodbye is ringing through this quiet night, XDDD says:
nvm, you need to slim down anyway (:
& I <3 Michelle Chia says:
!!!!!!
& I <3 Michelle Chia says:
I REFUSE TO TALK TO YOU
& I <3 Michelle Chia says:
I SHALL GO FILE FOR DIVORCE TOMORROW
& I <3 Michelle Chia says:
GET READY THE PEN I GAVE YOU SO YOU CAN GIVE ME 10000 BUCKS AS AN AFTERTHOUGHT
your bitter goodbye is ringing through this quiet night, XDDD says:
HAHA, LOVE YOU TOO WIFEY.

Haha, this was part of the conversation I just had with the dearest wifeyy. Awww, I love her and I'm gonna miss being married to her once the divorce is settled. Riiiight. Haha! And we're such random people, from The O.C. to Chinese then the divorce and Ching even brought in Literature (haven't you had enough of The Joy Luck Club already!) and then back to The O.C. then Harry Potter and finally the divorce again. Lol, realise we kept saying bye but yet didnt stop talking.

I LOVE BEING RANDOM AND OF COURSE, I LOVE MY DEAREST WIFE. (Not.) (Okay, just kidding! Ching will probably wring my neck when i see her in school on tuesday.)

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((:

No school tmrw, yay. Goodnight all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home